Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Have you ever....

Have you ever felt overwhelmed with things you needed to do and you just want to burst? Well, that is the way I have been feeling for about a month now. I feel like there are so many things that I need to do for the day and I get anxious about it and if things are not done I get upset and somewhat cranky. For example, my day to day goes by fast and I do things in a schedule manner. I was never the one to have schedules or do things exactly on time, but since having Audrina I feel like things flow so much better for the both of us if things are kind of scheduled out for the day. My day consist of waking up, feeding A breakfast, head off to the gym or stroller strides, make lunch, bath for both of us and then nap time for A. When she naps I try to clean as much as I can and then she wakes up, we play then head off to work for the switcheroo with dad. There are so many things I want to do in between those times like baking or finishing up my photo albums of Audrina or reorganize the closets, but I need more time! Funny saying that when I own a watch shop. So many other projects I want to start and hopefully one day they will be done. Right now I need to learn to breathe and enjoy my time with my daughter instead of putting everything on a time crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment