Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Uncrafty mom

I've never really been into crafts ever, but since I had A I always felt like I needed to be crafty in some way. I guess when you think of a mom you think of someone who knows how to cook, bake, clean, sew, makes everything from scratch and can build and craft anything and everything. I'm a mediocre baker, an ok cook, cleaning is not my forte, I can only sew a little, and I am uncrafty. I want to be better at ALL of these things, I want to be the modern day Martha Stewart, but without the apron. I have made it a goal of mine to bake more goodies, take on some new crafts and cook as many different recipes as possible. I've been looking up many fun crafty blogs lately and there are a lot of new projects I want to start. I started making hair clips and headbands already from felt and it may be a project that can easily be done by a child in Elementary school, it is just a start for me. My mom also taught me the basis of crocheting and I would post pics of my projects, but they are a bit embarrassing. But, look forward to some pics of yummy desserts and hopefully some pretty crafts soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment