Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year New Me

I thought a great way to kick start the new year is to do a blog. Reasons for this; I can basically keep a record of my childs development, to release any thoughts and feelings that I feel, to let others read and relate to the everyday things that I go through and last, to be able to write again. I finished my BS 2 years ago and I have not written anything out (besides FB posts and repair tags to customers) in so long and I looooove to write. New Year New Me! I have 5 New Year Resolutions for 2011. I would say 80% of the time these will not stick, but I am determined to stick with them, well hopefully at least one resolution.

1. How many of you will stop eating McDonalds and start eating carrot sticks thsi year? Ummm Meee! Well, hopefully. I need to be on a healthier diet. This means Mrs. Fields I will have to retire your oh so delicious cookies :(

2. Get into shape. I remember a long time ago when I could run 5 miles, now I run a mile and I am sweating like a pig. I didn't get a two year gym membership at the best local gym in town for nothing. I'm not trying to get a six pack, although that would be nice! Gym at least 2-3 times a week.

3. For my business I would love to find new ways to promote it. The Watchman needs more exposure!!

4. I need to be more organized. Plain and simple everything needs to be organized in my life. From my car to my kitchen. I will not be a hoarder!!

5. Last, but not least I want to cook more. Hubby has been cooking for me for way too long. Lucky am I ? yes. He deserves some good home cooking too. I'm not a bad cook, but also not a good one. Anyone have any recipes for me?

Can I stick to the resolutions, I hope so......

No comments:

Post a Comment