Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 25, 2011

9 Month old Babay

Well babay A is 9 months old today! Wow time flies and in just 3 months we will be celebrating her first birthday. Tear ;) I would say Audrina has definitely gone through a huge growth spurt and has reached so many milestones this month. Just shy away from her turning 8 months she transitioned from the army crawl to crawling on all fours. Man, I didn't know how much trouble she can get into with learning how to crawl so fast. She likes to crawl away from me and she loves to crawl to her doggys ball and touch it. Yuck. This month she finally cut her first tooth, which is no bueno for mommys boobs. She is pulling herself up on anything and everything she can. Couch, stack of towels, coffee table, Jake, EVERYTHING. She has reached a stage where she is very independent and its all about her doing what she wants and not always wanting me to do things for her, like feeding herself. She learned to clap on her own this month too! WOW. I have started making her food to eat too. She loves garlic mashed potatoes, steamed carrots, baked sweet potatoes, and she is starting to feed herself. I can't believe that a baby can grow so fast and learn so many different things within weeks.

I have already started thinking about her first birthday and what I wanna do with that. I don't know if I want to have it here in Chico or in Yuba City. We have met so many friends here and I would love to have it in Chico, but we are stilll renting a house and its not built to have a lot of guests. I want to have it at my dads house where it is HUGE and has plenty of room for many people. So I am still debating about it. Maybe I will rent out a park, we will see. I have a theme in mind already too! I know she's probably never going to remember it, but I'm a first time parent so if I want it extravagant then I will!

As for my own personal life I have been skipping the gym, shame on me. I know, I need to get bikini ready for summer and for my friends wedding and oh and her bachelorette party in Vegas. We got a cabana and we will be having a pool party! I have been eating healthier, somewhat. I guess since I am skinnier than I was pre pregnant, by like 10 lbs, I have no motivation to go. But, I will go because I need to stay in shape for this babay who will in no time be walking or running wy from me. Jake and I have been going on dates lately and they have been fun! We try out different restaurant here in Chico and have drinks. Its so nice to be able to have one on one time with my hubby. Our business is almost celebrating our 2 year anniversary in May and I am so happy we are still here. I am the happiest I have ever been and thank Buddha for that !

No comments:

Post a Comment