Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 9, 2012

Home Sweet Home

It's just like when you put on your dream wedding gown, you just know its just right and THE ONE. That is how I felt with our new home. We walked in and it had everything I wanted for a house, not too big,  not too small, just perfect for my family. The kitchen opens into the living room so I can cook or bake and watch Audrina play. My room and Audrinas room have walk in closets, which is a HUGE deal to me. The kitchen cabinets are cherry wood and the house is a 3 bedroom 2.5 baths. I couldn't ask for a better location, right next to Wildwood and Hooker Oak park, close to schools and upper bidwell park. This is a home that I will be in probably forever, unless I have 3+ more kids which I don't see happening. I can actually call this place my home and do anything I want to it. If I want to paint the door red I can! I have a great yard for my dog and for A to run around in. It has covered patio so I can entertain guests. I have been looking up decor and different ways to make the house more homey because original owners have no style whatsoever. We are going to paint the inside of the house. 11 more days and we close on escrow. Thank you mom and dad for letting Jake and I  borrow money for a generous down payment and my mortgage is almost the same as my rent! Jake and I worked hard for the down payment portion we are putting in and hard work pays off because our dream will be coming true soon :) Home sweet home.

1 comment:

  1. A red door is a MUST for all great houses! So glad you found your dream home!

    ReplyDelete