Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is Age Just a Number?

As I was putting makeup on my face I noticed something that I never realized I had before, lines. Actual wrinkle lines under the outer corner of my eyes. Now, I never expected to see lines on my face for another good 10 years, but sure enough there it was, wrinkles. ughhhhh Ever since I had A I have felt as though my looks and my energy level have taken a hit. I don't sleep 8 to 10 hours through the night. I feel like I look older, when I see pics of myself I see age. I still have tons of energy, but it is also very easy for me to feel fatigued too. With keeping up with an almost two year old, cooking, cleaning, and also going to work, I feel like sometimes I am pulled to the limits. I feel this way and I am only 26 and have only one kid LOL How do all those parents that have 2 plus do it? I guess you just go with the flow and live each day one by one and if you don't get something done that day you always have tomorrow. I see all these super healthy and toned women at the gym that are probably 10 years or more older then me just hardcore working out and they look amaaaazing. I hope that I can be like that. There's a specific mom at the gym that has a 9 month old and she walks around the gym in just a sports bra and booty shorts, she is sooo toned and has a six pack. To that mom at the gym, kudos to you. You are my inspiration. I guess I just have to accept that every year I will have a birthday, and every year I will be older. All I can do is embrace it and invest in some good wrinkle cream :)

1 comment:

  1. It is just one of those things that goes along with being a mother. I have two, work full time along with never ending daily chores. At the end of the day im exhausted but I wouldn't change any of it. I just hope to age gracefully. Although I will say I would like to be able to walk around with a sports bra and booty shorts. I try to way healthy and when I managed to have time for myself I do exercise.

    ReplyDelete