Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Green Smoothie

I'm loving the green monster smoothies. I usually like to blend all my greens with almond milk, flax seed and wheat germ. Basically I like to take anything I find in my refrigerator, which I usually stock up on fruits like grapes, kiwis, apples, pineapple, bananas, frozen or fresh and I just throw whatever I have in the blender with spinach. Today I made a smoothie with a kiwi, green grapes, spinach, avocado, water and ice and of course flax seed and wheat germ. I just blended it all together and it was delish. Perfect breakfast or snack. I have been bugging the hubby to get me a Vitamix. I want to start juicing the heck out of fruits and veggies. A purchase I hope will be made soon. Now what's your favorite healthy smoothie?

No comments:

Post a Comment