Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

$$ Dollar Tree Fun

I try to find inexpensive crafts that I can do with Audrina on a daily basis. I always go to Michaels and I feel like sometimes their are certain items you get there should be a lot cheaper then they are. To make a long story short I decided to hit up the dollar tree. I found these foam pads and stickers and little wands for A to play with. She loved the stickers and they are great because if she sticks it on the wall or anywhere else it will come off easily. The little wands can be decorated with the stickers also, although A didn't want any stickers on them and she flipped out when I try to put one on it lol Dollar tree is awesome and there's a lot of great crafts you can create with their items. I also got cute Valentine tins there for my baking :) Less then $5 and your kid can be crafting for a good hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment